Benefits of Using Liberated Cloud
Liberated Cloud’s Strategy to Launch Lifecycle and Cloud Liberator product empower the the delivery of an independent one-stop shop that allows end users to leverage a far greater range of cloud products and services without the need of any technical expertise or the hassle of dealing with multiple providers.
Liberated Cloud and its products and services empower businesses across the cloud value chain, from resources to buyer, to increase productivity through the delivery of the following business and operational benefits:
- Cost benefits: cloud services are typically “pay as you go”, so this removes the need for capital expenditure. Also cloud services and its associated capability is quicker to deploy, businesses have minimal project start-up costs and predictable on-going operating expenses. Access to a huge range of applications without having to download or install anything.
- Working from anywhere: as long as the cloud consumer’s employees have network access, they can work from anywhere, on a range of end user devices. This flexibility positively affects workers’ knowledge and work-life balance and productivity.
- Competitive advantage: cloud enables and delivers access to enterprise-class capability allowing smaller businesses to act as fast as bigger, established competitors.
- Information control: cloud keeps all the information in one central location. This whole process makes collaboration stronger, which increases efficiency and improves a company’s bottom line.
- Collaboration: increase collaboration between company employees and partners by enabling the synchronisation of information simultaneously on a shared cloud platform of capability.
- Going Green: businesses migrating to cloud reduce their carbon footprint, though not only reducing IT within their own environment but also through using a shared pool of cloud resources.